Sunday 7 August 2011

Sofia Vergara talks about the benefits of teen pregnancy

sofia vergaraTeen pregnancy Gets a bad rap, if not in Sofia Vergaraeyes. The show teen MOM does not really help matters. Some mothers who watch the show to probably think oh my God not my daughter in one of these troubled girls and even teenagers contact, the clock thinking perhaps, twice, if say no birth control. For me... I am in the middle and Vergara has me thinking. I want the best for my children. We all do some crazy... except for the selected. But as Teen mean mother doom does not. I know that women who were teen mothers to have the amazing children, which are nothing like Jelle or amber. When my mother was a teenager when she had me, sure I would be glad that she did.

And I think, that's why this speaks modern family star himself in Redbook, as she had her first child, as they only 19... and she and her son just fine was entpuppte. She also talks about the benefits.

Vergara's son, Manolo, is now 19 - in the same age, as was, she had him. Wait a minute... Wow... Sofia is my age, and she has a 19-year-old son! Only that I think blowing. My children are still not even 2. And that is exactly why I have a little envy for young mothers. I feel like they will grow their children, the way of the old about to see. I know I'm "young" in the scheme of things and I feel young and lively (ha) and I survived and actually loved the early days of my twins and hardly ever a part of sleep. But as Sofia says of their teenage years, "I had the energy for everything."

I have the energy for (almost) everything and you would think so too long, you do not in my messy cabinets look like, so I am not me concerned. But I get what has to say it. Kind of. But only because the energy for anything doesn't mean you, that you have the energy to take care of a baby. My teen years are a mist staying up late and sleep over at noon.

Still, not I think it comes to energy or long life... it is therefore ready. Even if you don't really think you are ready. Ready to make this commitment. This fantastic, beautiful commitment of parenthood. Some women are ready to become a mother at a young age. Perhaps not we, as a whole, all should be teen mothers hard.

But talk to me in 16 years and my daughter with messages like this for me and it could a different story.

What do you think about the Sofia statement? Do you think that mothers earn teen the bad reputation they get?

Image via Burningkarma/Flickr

Article source: http://thestir.cafemom.com/pregnancy/124189/sofia_vergara_speaks_out_on

No comments:

Post a Comment