Monday 8 August 2011

Kelly Brook, After losing my baby I felt me empty sadness, guilt and loss,

kelly brook interview loses baby talks about it feels empty to lose a baby miscarriageKelly Borook is open over the loss of her baby and admits that it fights with the death (image: PA)

A 31-year-old had miscarriage five months into her pregnancy with friend
Thom Evans in may, and says that she is still trying to come to terms with their loss.

In an interview with the tomorrow's Sunday Times Style magazine, she says: "what happened, happened." It was a great trip and there are still really complex phases, which I'm going through.

' You feel empty, sadness, guilt, loss. A moment you think not, the next are hysterically crying. "

But the model was to not have children on their agenda at the moment she fell was pregnant.

' It is a complete play, to have children was on my radar, not ", she says."

Kelly talks about her boyfriend, former rugby star Thom, say that he has put in the hard time of it and that the two of them are stronger than ever.

' Thom was always there for me. I felt happy, someone the kind and generous and was responsible, met have.'

The couple were recently in Greece holiday and enjoy "dating".

Kelly adds: "We are the best of friends." I feel happier and sexier than ever before. "

Article source: http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/871567-kelly-brook-after-losing-my-baby-i-felt-emptiness-sadness-guilt-and-loss

No comments:

Post a Comment